- 12V, RGB, built-in IC, one light and one control
- WS2815B is cost-effective, popular in the market, and has a large shipment volume.
- WS2815B with breakpoint resume function, reduce maintenance costs
|Part No:||Input Voltage||IC type||LED Quantity||IC QTY||PCB width:||Color||Max Power||Min Cut||IP Grade||Control signal:|
01 . 12V, RGB, built-in IC, one light and one control
- WS2815B Using SMD5050 built-in IC SMDto achieve addressable and programmable digital led strips, which greatly reduces the use of external components, making the product look simpler and more beautiful to the greatest extent.
02 . WS2815B with breakpoint resume function, reduce maintenance costs
The WS2815B can continuously transmit the signal in the event of a signal interruption, if any Pixel on the strip is disconnected, the circuit will remain off, while the other Pixels will continue to glow. As long as the other adjacent Pixels are not damaged, the other Pixels will work fine.
03 . Flexible PCB
- WS2815 Using the most flexible FPC as the base material, FPC has good electrical conductivity, fast heat dissipation, bending resistance, and can be arbitrarily bent into any shape。
- Double Layer Pure Copper Flexible Circuit Board is Adopted to Ensure Excellent Conductivity and Extremely Long Service Life of the Lamp Strip.
04 . Wiring:4PIN
WS2815 Wiring:4PIN Connector and extra red / black power wires,red wire 12V (V+) yellow wire: signal wire, green wire: Backup data signal input， black wire: ground wire GND) The extra two are spare power cables, red 12V (V+), black 12V negative (V-)
05 . Customizable in various sizes
Cutting and welding is convenient and free: each LED can form a loop, which can be arbitrarily cut and welded along the above tangent to meet the needs of various light strip lengths required by customers
06 . Waterproof levels
It can be made into a variety of waterproof levels, dripping waterproof (IP65), all-inclusive waterproof casing (IP67), plastic injection in the casing (IP68), and the latest extrusion molding (IP68)
07 . Dimensions:
07 . Connect Drawing:
(1) Paste Installation:
This Installation Method is Generally Used for the Waterproof Environment,
And the High-viscosity 3m Adhesive is Attached to the Back of the Lamp Strip,
Which Can Be Directly Pasted on the Required Solid. The Surface of the Media.
Easy to Use and Easy to Install
Tear Off the Adhesive Tape
Paste to Where You Need to Install
(2) Snap-on Installation:
This Installation Method is Suitable for the Casing Waterproof Product.
The Product is Fixed by the Screw Transparent Buckle to Make the Installation Firmer.
Put the Clips on the Strip
Fixed the Clips
· Please Consult an Electrician Before Doing Any Electrical Worker.
· the Strip and Its Components Cannot Be Mechanically Pressed.
· Correct Electrical Polarity Needs to Be Addressed.
· Pay Attention to ESD Precautions During Assembly.
· Installation Should Be Done by an Electrician.
· The LEDs Should Be Kept at ≤86°f and ≤70%RH.
· When Storing the LEDs Use Moisture Proof Packaging.
10 of the Most Common Customer Questions (FAQ)
Addressable WS2815 led strip is built in IC which is break continues, and 5M no voltage drop, DC12V input, 2000Hz/s frequency.
WS2811 led strip is external IC, but WS2815 led strip is built in IC, which means there will be more led per meter.
WS2811 no break continues function, if one led broken, the others will not light. But WS2815 type have this function, it’s have dual data lines.
They are both 12V input, WS2811 is 800Hz/s, WS2815 is 2000Hz/s.
Addressable led strip means the strip have IC inside, it can control every single led， you can control every led with different colors. But all the LED on the RGB led strip only can light same color on the same time.
WS2813 led strip is 5V input, WS2815 is 12V, so WS2815 digital led strip no voltage drop. Both of them have break continues, have dual data lines cables.
No. RGB led strip without IC inside, there can not be addressable. Addressable led strip means there have IC on it, so it can be control different in every LED colors or every group colors.