1. Our SMD LED Use Copper Base and Gold Wire Which Provide Good Heat Dispersion, Long Life Span and Low Luminous Decay.
2. Our Flexible Pcb Are All High Quality Double Layers PCB, at Least 2 Ounces, or 3 Ounces in Particular Models.
3. We Always Require Same Bin Number SMD LEDs for Different Production Batches for the Same Customer.
4. We Have Everfine Integrating Sphere to Test the Color Temperature of Incoming SMD LEDs and Put It in Our QC Records for Every Batch. Normally 5 Macadam LED is +/-100k
5. We Can Produce 3 Macadam LED Strip / Tape as Customer Request.
|Product Name:||LED Strip Rgbw|
|Lamp Tota Power:||2W ± 10%|
|LED Light Source:||60 PCS (SMD 5050) /M|
|Color:||RGB + W/WW|
|Viewing Angle:||120 Degree|
|Life Time:||>50,000 HRS|
|Input Voltage:||DC 12V / 24V|
|Operating Temperature:||-20℃ to +40℃|
- Maintenance Free.
- Solid-State Construction Makes for High Shock and Vibration Resistance.
- SMD 5050 LEDs Are Super Bright, High Intensity and Low Power Consumption.
- Extremely Long Life: Up to 50,000 Hours With Very Low Time-luminosity Decay.
- No Rf Interference.
- Custom Flexible PCB Board Color Are Available in White, Black or Yellow (Special Order).
- Architectural Lighting for Canopies, Corridors, Archways, Windows.
- Downlighting or Uplighting for Wall Wash Applications.
- Backlighting or Edge Lighting for Signage.
- Edge-lighting for Glass.
- Under-Cabinet, Toe-Kick, In-Cove Moldings.
- DIY Projects.
- Safety Stair Tread and Step Marking.
- Decorative Lighting for Holidays, Tradeshows, Exhibitions.
Note: Luminous flux information applies only to white LEDs. Color LEDs are measured in mcd, rather than lm. Contact a sales representative for assistance.