1. Our SMD LED Use Copper Base and Gold Wire Which Provide Good Heat Dispersion, Long Life Span and Low Luminous Decay.
2. Our Flexible PCB Are All High Quality Double Layers PCB, at Least 2 Ounces, or 3 Ounces in Particular Models.
3. We Always Require Same Bin Number Smd LEDs for Different Production Batches for the Same Customer.
4. We Have Everfine Integrating Sphere to Test the Color Temperature of Incoming SMD LEDs and Put It in Our QC Records for Every Batch. Normally 5 Macadam LED is +/-100k
5. We Can Produce 3 Macadam LED Strip/Tape as Customer Request.
|2P-5mm||Board to Board (Bare Board) / Board to Board (Eppel), /Board to Line (Bare Board) / Board to Line (Eppel)|
|2P-8mm||Board to Board (Bare Board) / Board to Board (Eppel), /Board to Line (Bare Board) / Board to Line (Eppel)|
|2P-10mm||Board to Board (Bare Board) / Board to Board (Eppel), /Board to Line (Bare Board) / Board to Line (Eppel)|
Non wateproof connectors
01. WATEPROOF CONNECTORS
Open the Transparent Cover up to 90 Degrees.
02. ALIGNMENT WIRING
Close the Transparent Cap With Pliers or Other Tools Until It is Fully
Seated on Both Sides of the Base.
03. CONNECT PROPERLY
Insert the Strip to the End of Connector Keep the Silicone Face
up , ( No Need to Remove Silicone Glue)
04. END INSTALLATION
Insert Wires Into Guide Slot Directly, No Stipping.
Multiple Ways of Linking:
01. Making Strip to Strip Bridge Wire.
02. Making Strip to Power Connector Wire.
· Please Consult an Electrician Before Doing Any Electrical Worker.
· The Strip and Its Components Cannot Be Mechanically Pressed.
· Correct Electrical Polarity Needs to Be Addressed.
· Pay Attention to ESD Precautions During Assembly.
· Installation Should Be Done by an Electrician.
· The LEDs Should Be Kept at ≤86°f and ≤70%RH.
· When Storing the LEDs Use Moisture Proof Packaging.
(1) Paste Installation:
This Installation Method is Generally Used for the Waterproof Environment,
And the High-Viscosity 3M Adhesive is Attached to the Back of the Lamp Strip,
Which Can Be Directly Pasted on the Required Solid. The Surface of the Media.
(2) Snap-on Installation:
This Installation Method is Suitable for the Casing Waterproof Product.
The Product is Fixed by the Screw Transparent Buckle to Make the Installation Firmer.
- This Board-to-Board Connector is Used to Splice Two Segment of WATERPROOF 5050 RGB LED Strip Light That is 10mm Wide (EXCEPT Silicon Coating). If Your Waterproof Material is Silicon, Please Buy Our NON-WATERPROOF Version by Searching B074LVGD1M. It Still Work Without Peeling Silicon
- Using Pierce-to-Contact Technology, the Pin Go Through Strip Light’s FPC to Make Connection Possible, in This Way It Bites FPCB Unbelievably Firmly Without Worry It Slip Out of Connector. Perfectly Work With Tape Light With 3M VHB Red Foam Back Adhesive Tape Which is Too Thick to Put Into Conventional Led Snap Connector
- Also Applicable to Waterproof Pixel Dream Color Led Strip Coming With 4 Soldering Pad,for Example WS2813
- Up to 5A Current ( R,G,B 3 Channel ) Supported, Allow You to Connect Longer LEDStrip by One Connector
- Clear Cap Will Not Cover the Light From First SMD of Each Strip Light Segment, Allowing Light to Go Through It, You Can Hardly See Dark Area Casting to Lighting Target, Enjoy Really Continuous Linear Illumination Effect.
- Architectural Lighting for Canopies, Corridors, Archways, Windows.
- Downlighting or Uplighting for Wall Wash Applications.
- Backlighting or Edge Lighting for Signage.
- Edge-Lighting for Glass.
- Under-cabinet, Toe-Kick, In-Cove Moldings.
- DIY Projects
- Safety Stair Tread and Step Marking.
- Decorative Lighting for Holidays, Tradeshows, Exhibitions.
Note: Luminous flux information applies only to white LEDs. Color LEDs are measured in mcd, rather than lm. Contact a sales representative for assistance.