LED Strip Lights Flexible Connector
|2P-5mm||Board to Board (Bare Board) / Board to Board (Eppel), /Board to Line (Bare Board) / Board to Line (Eppel)|
|2P-8mm||Board to Board (Bare Board) / Board to Board (Eppel), /Board to Line (Bare Board) / Board to Line (Eppel)|
|2P-10mm||Board to Board (Bare Board) / Board to Board (Eppel), /Board to Line (Bare Board) / Board to Line (Eppel)|
01. HIPPO BUCKLE
Open the Transparent Cover up to 90 Degrees.
02. ALIGNMENT WIRING
Close the Transparent Cap With Pliers or Other Tools Until It is Fully
Seated on Both Sides of the Base.
03. CONNECT PROPERLY
Insert the Strip to the End of Connector Keep the Silicone Face
up , ( No Need to Remove Silicone Glue)
04. END INSTALLATION
Insert Wires Into Guide Slot Directly, No Stipping.
Multiple Ways of Linking:
01. Making Strip to Strip Bridge Wire.
02. Making Strip to Power Connector Wire.
· Please Consult an Electrician Before Doing Any Electrical Worker.
· The Strip and Its Components Cannot Be Mechanically Pressed.
· Correct Electrical Polarity Needs to Be Addressed.
· Pay Attention to ESD Precautions During Assembly.
· Installation Should Be Done by an Electrician.
· The LEDs Should Be Kept at ≤86°f and ≤70%RH.
· When Storing the LEDs Use Moisture Proof Packaging.
(2) Snap-on Installation:
This Installation Method is Suitable for the Casing Waterproof Product.
The Product is Fixed by the Screw Transparent Buckle to Make the Installation Firmer.
Note: Luminous flux information applies only to white LEDs. Color LEDs are measured in mcd, rather than lm. Contact a sales representative