- External IC, 12V three lights one control.
- RGBW four-in-one lamp beads.
- WS2814 is cost-effective, popular in the market, and has a large shipment volume.
|Part No:||Input Voltage||IC type||LED Quantity||IC QTY||PCB width:||Color||Max Power||Min Cut||IP Grade||Control signal:|
|LW-D0032||12V||WS2814 （SOP8）||60leds/m||20||10mm||Addressable RGBW||18W/M||50mm||IP20||SPI|
01 .External IC, 12V three lights one control,
- This is a 12V addressable LED strip, it is an RGBW type, an external IC, one IC controls 3LEDs to form a loop (a group), the controller controls the circuit in the FPCB by controlling the IC, thereby controlling the LED strip .
02 . Flexible PCB
- WS2814 LED Strip Light Using the most flexible FPC as the base material, FPC has good electrical conductivity, fast heat dissipation, bending resistance, and can be arbitrarily bent into any shape。
- Double Layer Pure Copper Flexible Circuit Board is Adopted to Ensure Excellent Conductivity and Extremely Long Service Life of the Lamp Strip.
03 . Wiring: WS2814 RGBW 3PIN。
3PIN terminal and two power lines，Red：12V (V+) / Green:DATA / Black：GND (V-)，The two extra wires are backup power, Red 12V(V+), black wire 12V(V-)
04 . Customizable in various sizes
Convenient and free cutting: can be cut arbitrarily along the cutting line to meet the various lengths of light strips required by customers
05 . Waterproof levels
It can be made into a variety of waterproof levels, dripping waterproof (IP65), all-inclusive waterproof casing (IP67), plastic injection in the casing (IP68), and the latest extrusion molding (IP68)
06 . Dimensions:
07 . Connect Drawing:
(1) Paste Installation:
This Installation Method is Generally Used for the Waterproof Environment,
And the High-viscosity 3m Adhesive is Attached to the Back of the Lamp Strip,
Which Can Be Directly Pasted on the Required Solid. The Surface of the Media.
(2) Snap-on Installation:
This Installation Method is Suitable for the Casing Waterproof Product.
The Product is Fixed by the Screw Transparent Buckle to Make the Installation Firmer.
· Please Consult an Electrician Before Doing Any Electrical Worker.
· the Strip and Its Components Cannot Be Mechanically Pressed.
· Correct Electrical Polarity Needs to Be Addressed.
· Pay Attention to ESD Precautions During Assembly.
· Installation Should Be Done by an Electrician.
· The LEDs Should Be Kept at ≤86°f and ≤70%RH.
· When Storing the LEDs Use Moisture Proof Packaging.